Actress Shefali Jariwala, popular as “Kaanta Laga Girl,” turns 39 today. The actress has gone through thick and thin in her career before gaining fame in the industry. She also did a cameo in Salman Khan’s Mujhse Shadi Karogi and even appeared in reality shows like Bigg Boss, Nach Baliye, and Boogie Woogie.
Though the actress is still remembered for her song “Kaanta Laga” even today, It wasn’t easy for her to enter the show business, and she was in a dilemma before choosing this career. Being from a family of engineers and doctors, she was scared to ask her parents for permission to pursue a career in modelling. Her mother agreed, but the directors of Kaanta Laga had to visit her father to convince him. She even stayed away from the industry after becoming a star overnight with this song, just to keep a promise.
Today, as she celebrates her 39th birthday, we bring you some interesting facts about her:
- Shefali Jariwala was close to her grandparents and was raised by them as her parents (both mom and dad) used to work. They were employed by the State Bank of India.
- Everyone is aware of her excellent dancing skills. But did you know that she is also an amazing singer? Not only that, but she is a force to be reckoned with in terms of talent.
- Besides singing and dancing, this girl is also skilled in interior design. She even got admitted to one of the leading interior design colleges in Florence, Italy. But she decided not to go.
- Shefali makes a very tasty sangria, a sweet, spicy, and fruity iced wine drink.
- Before she entered the industry, she was an engineering student and used to travel to Vasai every day by bus and train.
- She was the first choice of the makers of Kaanta Laga, and they directly chose her after they spotted Shefali in her college.
- Shefali had a love marriage with her husband, Parag. They went for a court marriage instead of a wedding with proper rituals.
- More than Shefali Jariwala, her father bonds with her husband, Parag, and often spends time with him.
- After Kaanta Laga, she was flooded with many offers, but she rejected all of them as she promised her father she would complete her studies first.
- The girl is conscious of her fitness and beauty, and her never-fading glow proves it. She often shares some valuable information with her fans and followers.
We wish Shefali Jariwala, a very Happy Birthday!
For fresh updates on Television, OTT, Bollywood, and Hollywood, stay tuned to Cine Talkers. Also follow us on our social media pages including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.