With the current COVID 19 Pandemic, we see OTT platforms as the major entertaining platform for one and all. The audience have been catching up various web series and films releasing on the popular digital platforms. These include the streaming giants like Amazon Prime and Netflix, apart from the Indian ones like Voot, ZEE5, ALTBalaji, and others Disney+ Hotstar, and Apple TV+. Well, it would be interesting to see what all you have for the digital audience today on 18th July. Have a look at the web series and films streaming today:
- Little Fires Everywhere: Disney+ Hotstar – This series has stars like Reese Witherspoon and Kerry Washington, which is all about motherhood and the struggles.
- Pushpavalli: Amazon Prime Video – It is a series by Sumukhi Suresh dealing with a creepy story of a young girl who shifts to a big city.
- Permanent Roommates: TVF Play and YouTube – The show deals with Mikesh and Tanya in their long-distance relationship soon turning into a live-in relationship. It sets a rom com kind of trend in the series web space.
- Undekhi: SonyLIV – It is a crime thriller series dealing with a coldblooded murder in its plot.
- Special Ops: Disney Plus Hotstar – It is a eight episode web series dealing with a manhunt for a fictitious mastermind who carried out several terror attacks.
- Zero Dark Thirty: Netflix – The movie deals with the fictionalised decade-long hunt for the former Al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden.
- Khayali Pulao: YouTube – A sports drama web series, dealing with defying male dominated society in Haryana.
- Cursed: Netflix – The web series is an adaption of a known novel with the same title by Frank Miller.
- Singham: Amazon Prime Video – The cop drama by Rohit Shetty with Ajay Devgn and Prakash Raj amidst the cool location of Goa having the right dose of action, comedy, drama and romance.
- Bulbbul: Netflix – The multistarrer period drama starring Tripti Dimri, Avinash Tiwary, Rahul Bose, and Parambrata Chattopadhyay with a powerful story in it.
- Kadakh: SonyLIV – The Rajat Kapoor director and written series talks about friendship and marriage.
This is just a tip of iceberg, as you have loads of other stuff to enjoy in various OTT platforms. Stay tuned!