The walks whether morning or evening, simply stretch your soul and mind. It is primarily a dynamic mind and body process, which helps in creating a sense of rhythm. And as you listen to these silent rhythms, your pulse of life simply becomes complete fitting it to Body, Soul and Mind. The walking can energize you; it awakens you and makes your mind stable and relaxing. With changing moods, you end up experiencing spiritual and physical boost. As you relax, you witness a change in your perception and you end up reaching from your day to day conscious mind to your highest mind level, which is nothing but the intuitive mind level. You witness your subconscious cutting via the mental clutter, which end up releasing the latent vitality and creativity along with transcending the traditional linear thinking and thus allowing you to find the creative solutions.
Why Morning walk
An important question though. In today fierce and high speed world, it is very much possible that amidst so many happening things, you often tempt to lead your life as dream and you often lose out good amount of stuff, which the future is seen holding for you. A tangible walk is the one when you walk inside the woods staring at the nature; however, such walks are only plausible in fairy tales. Thanks to the polluted and synthetic life we lead. Many a times, our bodies are seen in sluggish and the blood in our bodies never seen getting a rise. Oxygen is hardly seen getting into our veins, which do not make us energetic and alive. However, an exercise in a day can change things around. It can help in rejuvenating and revitalizing the cells of our body, which releases the muscular tension of our body and thus boost up our energy levels.
As said exercise motivates, empowers and energizes and walks especially the morning walks are the best form of exercise, which boost up our relaxation hormones that end up rejuvenating our mood and sense of well being. Morning walks can be called as a natural mood elevator, which allows promoting the happiness feelings and reduces your mild depression. Walking helps you in going, revs up your blood circulation and renders you the right kind of energy in order to make your day great. The human body is even referred as exercise machine and morning walks simply reduces the aftermath of stress by energizing your body, soul and mind. Walking can be called as a complete philosophy of life. After all, from the very next moment, when we rise up to get into the best in the night, we keep on moving using our legs.
Morning Walk – The best form of exercise
The morning walk is perhaps are the most ignored and neglected form of exercise. The reasons are obvious, it sounds too simple and easy, and a majority of us do not just bother to walk, but do often prefer register at any expensive aerobic classes and spend loads of time in a gym. However, as per experts, walking is a great form of exercise since it never cost you anything, requires anyone to do so or demand expensive gadgets. On returns, it gives you loads of things like burning nearly the same amount of calories unlike you find in jogging. You will never find your body being overburdened with the walk, rather if this is carried out in a calm and composed environments as found in any park or a country road, it will certainly help in reducing your tensions over your body and mind.
Before you head out for a morning walk
- Before you actually head out for a morning walk session, you are required to check a couple of important points. These will help you in giving the maximum return on investment. Let’s check them out:
- Never eat before going for a morning walk. As you know digestion takes good amount of time and energy of your body. Doing the same can simply overburden your body. Things like fruits and juices are okay since they hardly overburden your body too much.
- Exercise alone will not make your body fit and healthy. The exercises like jogging and walking will make any difference provide you have a proper diet. Remember if you are consuming alcohol and smoking loads of cigarettes, you simply nullify your efforts put forth under exercises.
- Though it may not matter the time of your walk, however, the morning walks more effective considering the presence of fresh air present in the morning especially when you are away in rural areas or county side.
- Avoid walking in any busy road as you will never get the fresh and clean air. Prefer green parks and clean surroundings for your morning walk. As here you can relax your mind and body the best. If you are inhaling carbon dioxide rather than the oxygen, you would be ruining your body.
- The best way of doing it If you look at the making of human body, it is very much designed to walk and no one can teach you to do that. However, for carrying out the morning walks in the form of exercise, you should know the best way of doing the same.
- Let’s get things straight : Al least walk for around half an hour on a daily basis and while walking keep your walking speed at 3 to 5 miles per hour.
- Try varying your routes so that you do not often walk over flat ground but move on different forms of grounds.
If you are unable to maintain any brisk pace, you can try out things like trying alternate between a two minutes brisk walk with a comfortable pace for around next two minutes. After taking two minutes of walk take a rest and pick up the pace for the same. If you are able to maintain brisk walk and carry out for around 20 minutes. If you fail to allocate the 30 minute duration, do not just worry.
Merits of Walking
Walking brings out some of the best and significant health benefits to our body and mind. As per research studies, regular walking can help you in contributing much over our overall health and fitness, which makes this act as an important feature our life. Well, how about checking some of the benefits of the same as under:
- Walks strengthens your heart and thus makes it healthy
- Prevents or Delays significant diseases or illness
- Reduces blood pressure and the risk of stroke
- It reduces cholesterol
- It simply strengthens our joints and bones
- It simply helps in weight management
- Enhances our mood and self-esteem
- It helps in brain fitness
- It renders energy and a sound night’s rest
- It relieves stress and worry
- Enhances balance and circulation
- Lastly, it boosts our immune system or metabolism rate
Walking is a way of life. It has a number of implications of our day to day life. Right from enjoying a wide range of physical and spiritual benefits, the activities like morning walk add new edge in our life. You can even enjoy a couple of psychological benefits like boosting your self esteem and confidence. In a sense, the impact on our life via morning walk is indispensable and one cannot afford to miss them out.