The International Indian Film Academy popularly known as IIFA Awards is among the biggest award function. The IIFA is gearing up for its 16th edition of awards for different categories for the Bollywood movies. The IIFA has unveiled the final list of nominations, which can be interesting to explore. Here you can find Shah Rukh Khan for Happy New Year battling against Aamir Khan for his movie PK for the best category, while on the other side you have Queen, PK and 2 States battling under the category of Best Film. Let’s have a look at the complete list of IIFA Nominations for the last year as under:
- Best Film – Queen, PK, Highway, Mary Kom and 2 States
- Best Actor (Male) – Aamir Khan for PK, Arjun Kapoor for 2 States, Hrithik Roshan for Bang Bang, Randeep Hooda for Highway, Shah Rukh Khan for Happy New Year and Shahid Kapoor for Haider.
- Best Actor (Female) – Kangana Ranaut for Queen, Alia Bhatt for 2 States, Priyanka Chopra for Mary Kom, Deepika Padukone for Happy New year, Anushka Sharma for PK, Rani Mukherjee for Mardaani.
- Actors nominated for the Supporting Role (Male) – Ronit Roy for 2 States , Riteish Deshmukh for Ek Villain, Kay Kay Menon for Haider, Randeep Hooda for Kick, Inaamulhaq for Filmistaan and Naseeruddin Shah for Finding Fanny.
- Actors nominated for the Supporting Role Male (Female) – Tabu for Haider, Amrita Singh for 2 States, Lisa Haydon for Queen, Juhi Chawla for Gulaab Gang, and Huma Qureshi for Dedh Ishqiya.
- Actors for Comic Role (Male) – Sharib Hashmi for Filmistaan, Sanjay Dutt for PK, Varun Dhawan for Main Tera Hero and Govinda for Happy Ending.
- Best actor in Negative Role – Riteish Deshmukh for ‘Ek Villain’, Nawazuddin Siddiqui for Kick and Kay Kay Menon for Haider.
- Best Music director – Vishal Bhardwaj for ‘Haider’, Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy for ‘2 States’; Mithoon for Banjara, ‘Zaroorat’ and ‘Hamdard’, Ankit Tiwari for ‘Galliyan, Adnan Dhool for Soch ‘Awari’, Rabbi Ahmed for Awari for ‘Ek Villain’; and Mithoon, Yo Yo Honey Singh, Pritam and Arko Pravo Mukherjee for ‘Yaariyan’.
- Best Story – ‘Queen’, ‘2 States’, Abhijat Joshi and Rajkumar Hirani for ‘PK’
- Best for Lyrics – Manoj Muntashir for ‘Galliyan’ (‘Ek Villain’), Rashmi Singh for ‘Muskurane’ (‘Citylights’) and Amitabh Bhattacharya for ‘Mast magan’ (‘2 States’).
- Best Playback Singer- Male category – Ankit Tiwari for ‘Galliyan’ (‘Ek Villain’), Arijit Singh for ‘Muskurane’ (‘Citylights’), Mika Singh for ‘Jumme ki raat’ (‘Kick’), and Sukhwinder Singh ‘Bismil’ (‘Haider’).
- Best Playback singer – Female- Kanika Kapoor for Baby Doll (‘Ragini MMS 2’), Sultana and Jyoti Nooran for ‘Patakha guddi’ (‘Highway’) and Shreya Ghoshal for ‘Samjhawan’ (‘Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania’).
The IIFA would be taking place in at the popular Stadium called Putra based in KL, Malaysia on 5th to 7th of June, wherein a number of B Town celebrities would be glittering at the red carpet. So around two months to go, let’s see who wins and who lose. Best of Luck!