Thanks For Giving Exclusive Interview To Justbollywood.in
1. What’s the excitement like on your first project due to release soon?
Answer: Obviously I’m very excited and happy. I had an amazing time shooting this film and the fact that I’m getting such a great response on just trailer. My excitement is to a whole new level.
2. How was it working with Binod Pradhan?
Answer: It was a great experience. He is such patient man. He’s supportive and funny. Always keeping the atmosphere light and a dream for any newcomer to work with.
3. Was acting always your first priority where your profession was concerned?
Answer: More or less. When I was younger I always knew I wanted to be in the media and entertainment field but one I was mature enough to understand the different things I could do acting was priority.
4. What’s your fitness schedule like?
Answer: I have always been very focused on staying fit. I do 5-7km runs everyday. I do pilates 3 times a week and sometimes I go swimming.
5. What are the other projects in the pipeline?
Answer: As of now I’m not at liberty to discuss that.
6. What are your expectations from this film?
Answer: I have very high expectations from this film. It’s a fun colourful film which caters to all age groups. It has beautiful songs too. It’s a visual delight.
7. Does being a part of the industry help in anyway?
Answer: Not at all. It all depends on how good you are and when the time is right for you.
8. Are you Nervous or confident?
Answer: So confident it makes me nervous.
9. What next in terms of ur career have you got anything planned out?
Answer: In talks with a few people let’s see how it all works out.