It is a dream of almost everyone to wear a Sabyasachi outfit at least once in a lifetime. Sabyasachi Mukherjee is one of the dream designers and well-known reputed designers in India whose work is globally flared. Every time the designer creates something fresh for Bollywood and beyond, whether it’s for Bipasha Basu, Anushka Sharma, Sagarika Ghatge, or Soha Ali Khan or the newly married Katrina Kaif, he wins our hearts.
Today, on India’s top-notch designer’s birthday let us talk about 5 unknown facts about Sabya which hardly anybody knows about.
1. Sabyasachi Mukherjee is one of the youngest board members of the National Museum of Indian Cinema.
2. Did you know, Sabyasachi was not allowed to follow his passion of becoming a designer by his parents. The designer had always dreamt of becoming a fashion designer He wanted to study at NIFT, but his parents didn’t agree, so he sold his old books to pay for his admission form and by his hard work and passion he passed the exam.
3. In 1999, Mr. Mukherjee started his self-titled label in a small boutique in Kolkata and hired just two other designers to be his colleagues.
4. Mr Mukherjee is one of the designers who brought India’s very own Khaadi on the international platform.
5. He has till now worked on extensive use of Banarasi and Kanjeevaram fabric as his top preferred ones.
Well, Cine Talkers wishes Sabyasachi Mukherjee a very happy birthday.
For more exciting updates and fresh news about Bollywood and Television industry stay tuned to Cine Talkers.