The vivacious and chirpy Anushka Sharma is a typical blue army child. She is classy &bindaas, tomboyish and feminine, tough yet delicate. She is known to play varied roles and ease and strike chord with audiences in best ways. This is the reason she has been able to grab some of the best roles for 2014 year and is expected to come up with great performances too. Anushka seems to have some natural flair which makes her to slip in roles quite easily as the shy and diverse Taani from Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, straightforward and bold Shruti in Baand Baja Baraat are characters which are worth to remember. Her ease to perform and charm cannot be ignored.
So this Badmaash Company babe who celebrated her birthday on 1st may, she reveals some of her facts which audiences will surely be pleased with:
1. Anushka Sharma initially began her career as a model at the Lakme Fashion Week where she did the show for Wendell Rodricks.
2. Before coming into films, Anushka Sharma was planning a career in media industry
3. Anushka despite being the newcomer, refused to do an impromptu screen test for movie Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi and said to YRF to grant a day’s time to prepare.
4. Anushka loves reading philosophy, and expects to get soon a degree in the subject when she is ready to give it time.
5. Anushka desires to produce and host a great travel show in near future.