Today’s Amazon Quiz Info:
- Today’s Amazon Quiz Prize:
- Amazon Quiz Date: June 16 2020 to July 7th 2020
- Winners List Declaration Date: 31st July 2020
How to Play the Amazon Quiz?
- Step 1: This is an Amazon App only offer, so we suggest you download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
- Step 2: Now open the Amazon App & Sign in into your Amazon Account (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
- Step 3: How to go to the Amazon Quiz? Go to the homepage and scroll down in the Amazon app > Offers > click on Amazon Quiz 8 AM to 12 PM. Another way to go to the Amazon Quiz page is by clicking on the Menu > Programs and Features > FunZone
- Step 4: Now just click the Amazon Quiz Banner & start the quiz by tapping the “Start” Button
- Step 5: You have to answer the five questions correctly in the Daily Amazon Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes
- Step 6: After answering all of today’s Amazon Quiz questions correctly, you will then be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw
- Step 7: The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winners list declaration date
Amazon Made In India Quiz Answers – Jun 16, 2020
Q1: The ______ Store On Amazon.In Showcases Products From Indian Brands And Made By Indians. Which Store Are We Talking About?
Answer 1: Made In India Store
Q2: When Was Swadeshi Movement Started?
Answer 2: 1905
Q3: Which Of The Below Is The Unique Program On Amazon.In, That Showcases Differentiated Products Fro
Answer 3: Amazon Launchpad
Q4: Which Of The Following Is A Brand You Would Find In Amazon Launchpad, Which Features A Vast Collection Of Ayuredic Products And Natural Foods.
Answer 4: Kapiva
Q5: The Word Ayurveda Derived From AYU And VEDA. AYU Means _____ & VEDA Means Science Or Knowledge. Fill In The Blanks.
Answer 5: Life
Video Proof Of Answers: