Today’s Amazon Quiz Info:
- Today’s Amazon Quiz Prize:
- Amazon Quiz Date: June 16 2020
- Amazon Quiz Time: 8am–12pm
- Winners List Declaration Date: 30th Jun 2020
How to Play the Amazon Quiz?
- Step 1: This is an Amazon App only offer, so we suggest you download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
- Step 2: Now open the Amazon App & Sign in into your Amazon Account (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
- Step 3: How to go to the Amazon Quiz? Go to the homepage and scroll down in the Amazon app > Offers > click on Amazon Quiz 8 AM to 12 PM. Another way to go to the Amazon Quiz page is by clicking on the Menu > Programs and Features > FunZone
- Step 4: Now just click the Amazon Quiz Banner & start the quiz by tapping the “Start” Button
- Step 5: You have to answer the five questions correctly in the Daily Amazon Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes
- Step 6: After answering all of today’s Amazon Quiz questions correctly, you will then be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw
- Step 7: The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winners list declaration date
Amazon Quiz Answers – Jun 16, 2020
Q1. Which Of These Movies Marks Director Priyadarshan’s Comeback To Bollywood After A Period Of 7 Years?
Answer 1: Hungama 2
Q2. The Only Dolphin Sanctuary Of India Is Located In Which State?
Answer 2: Bihar
Q3. Which Team Is Scheduled To Play A 3 Test Series In England Starting July 8, 2020 The First Ever Under A ‘Bio Secure’ Environment?
Answer 3: West Indies
Q4. Which Actor Born On June 16th, Won A National Award For His Debut Film Mrigayaa?
Answer 4: Mithun Chakraborty
Q5. Which Of These Organisations Has Recently Won The World’s Largest Solar Bid At $6 Billion?
Answer 5: Adani Green Energy