Amazon 15 Jun 2020 Quiz Answers- Play And Win 20000 Rs Pay Balance
Today’s Amazon Quiz Info:
- Today’s Amazon Quiz Prize:
- Amazon Quiz Date: June 15 2020
- Amazon Quiz Time: 8am–12pm
- Winners List Declaration Date: 30th Jun 2020
How to Play the Amazon Quiz?
- Step 1: This is an Amazon App only offer, so we suggest you download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
- Step 2: Now open the Amazon App & Sign in into your Amazon Account (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
- Step 3: How to go to the Amazon Quiz? Go to the homepage and scroll down in the Amazon app > Offers > click on Amazon Quiz 8 AM to 12 PM. Another way to go to the Amazon Quiz page is by clicking on the Menu > Programs and Features > FunZone
- Step 4: Now just click the Amazon Quiz Banner & start the quiz by tapping the “Start” Button
- Step 5: You have to answer the five questions correctly in the Daily Amazon Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes
- Step 6: After answering all of today’s Amazon Quiz questions correctly, you will then be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw
- Step 7: The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winners list declaration date
Amazon Quiz Answers – Jun 15, 2020
Question 1 of 5: Which Indian state would now be producing the high-quality Australian Merino sheep wool indigenously?
The answer is- Uttarakhand
Question 2 of 5: Which of these cities would NOT host any matches during India’s Test series against Australia scheduled to begin in December 2020?
The answer is- Perth
Question 3 of 5: Which famous political leader and a Lady Shri Ram College graduate born on June 19th, won the Nobel Peace Prize in 1991?
The answer is- Aung San Suu Kyi
Question 4 of 5: Who recently assumed office as the president of the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) for 2020-21?
The answer is- Uday Kotak
Question 5 of 5: Which two clubs played in the first match of the La Liga post the shutdown due to the COVID- 19 crisis?
The answer is- Real Betis, Sevilla