The fervor of Raksha Bandhan seems high in India, which is one of the sweetest festivals of Indians that reminds the duty of a brother for his sister. The fervor can be even witnessed high in the Bollywood circles when a number of B Town actors were seen wishing their fans Happy Raksha Bandhan Day, while the actresses went on Twitter to wish their brothers on this special day. This day the sisters take out their time to visit their brother’s place and tie rakhis to get loads of gifts. Well, let’s check what the B Town celebs have to say to their fans on the microblogging site on this special day, which is as under:
- The first was Genelia Deshmukh who wished her brother Nig calling him the best brother in this world and wished him on this eve.
- Next was R Madhavan
- Next was the Tanu Weds Manu Returns actor – R Madhavan wished his fans on this festival asking them to truly celebrate this relationship.
- Next was Rahul Dev who was seen wishing his fans and friend a blessed Raksha Bandhan.
- Manoj Bachpai called this festival the thread of love, which he wished everyone to strengthen the bonds of families.
- The Ashiqui 2 singer Arjit Singh seemed promoting the insurance plan of Prime Minister for all the sisters whom he know.
- Divya Dutta poster pictures of her brother with her parents giving loads of blessing to his brother calling him to be the best gift for her from her parents.
- While Vinay Pathak seemed in a different mood when he asked all the male to tie Rakhi to their sisters to secure them and make them happy. He said that the ladies deserve much more than the males.
In this way, the B Town was simply busy wishing and having gala time on this day having good time with their families. CineTalkers also wishes one and all a very Happy and Prosperous Raksha Bandhan. May the thread of bond spread love, tranquility and peace in our society- Happy Rakhi.