Bollywood movies are known for many things. One of the key things for which it is known is the number of its dialogues. In fact, you could see a number of people right from kids to youths and elders are seen uttering the Hindi dialogues while the comedians are seen mimicking these words. You can find a number of dialogues in Bollywood movies, which went viral or turned popular among different circles. Right from the usual Bhagwan Ke liye Mujhe Chodh do to Apne Aap Ko Kanun Ke Hawale Kardo, you have so many other famous dialogues that keep on coming in different Bollywood movies. It is always a worthy experience to explore some of these as under. The following are the top 10 Bollywood dialogues as under, let’s check them out:
1) The first famous dialogue comes from the Film called Devdas (1955), dialogue by Rajinder S Bedi said in the movie by Raj Kapoor.
Kaun kambakth hai, jo bardasht karne ke liye peeta hai. Main to peeta hun ke bas saas le sakoon
2) The second dialogue comes from the movie called Mughal-e-Azam (1960), which was written by Amanullah Khan, Kamal Amrohi, Wajahat Mirza and Ehsan Rizvi. It transpired between Prithviraj Kapoor and Madhubala – “Salim tujhe marne nahi dega aur hum, Anarkali, tujhe jeene nahi denge”.
3) Another dialogues comes from the movie Sholay (1975), which was written by Salim Javed and it was said by Amjad Khan. ‘Kitne aadmi the’.
4) The other dialogue comes from the movie called Deewar (1975), which was again written by Salim Javed and it transpired in between Shashi Kapoor and Amitabh Bachchan. Amitabh said to Shashi Kapoor- Aaj mere paas bangle hai, gaadi hai, paisa hai, aur tumhare pass kya hai? Shashi Kapoor – Mere paas maa hai.
5) The other dialogue comes from the movie called Don (1978), which is again written from Salim Javed. Amitabh was the man who said this- ‘Don ka intezaar toh baarah mulko ki police kar rahi hai, but Don ko pakadna mushkil hi nahi, namumkin hai’.
6) Next comes the dialogue of Sunny Deol in the movie Damini that was written by Dilip Shukla. ‘ Tareekh pe taareekh, tareekh pe tareekh, tareekh pe tareekh milti gayi My Lord, par insaaf nahi mila.’
7) The other dialogue came from the movie called Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jaayenge (1994), which was uttered by Shahrukh Khan and the dialogue was written by Aditya Chopra and Javed Siddiqui. “Koi baat nahi Senorita, bade bade deshon main aisi chhoti chhoti baatein hoti rehti hai”.
8) Next comes the dialogue from the movie called Om Shaanti Om (2007), which was written by Mayur Puri said by Shahrukh Khan- Picture abhi baaki hai mere dost.
9) The other dialogue called Wanted (2008), which was written by Shiraz Ahmed and Sunil Kumar Agarwal. Salman was seen uttering this famous dialogue- Ek baar jo maine commitment kar di to fir mai apne aap ki bhi nahi suntan.
10) The last comes from the movie Dirty Picture (2011), which was said by Vidya Balan by the man called Rajat Arora. Vidya Balan was seen uttering these words- “Filmein sirf teen cheezon ki wajah se chalti hain- entertainment, entertainment, entertainment. Aur main entertainment hoon!”.
Filmmaker Madhur Bhandarkar to make a film on Taimur Ali Khan
Taimur Ali Khan was born around two years ago, and his name has been in the debate with many fringe groups calling it to be an anti-Indian name. In fact, the Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor Son Taimur has always made headlines in the media. So, whenever the kid goes, the media simply follows. And his popularity showcases no boundary. He is the youngest star kid to enjoy huge media attention. In fact, the kiddo even understands that paparazzi thing and responds the way that makes pleased. In terms of rate card of the star kid list, Taimur ranks on the top. His mother and others informed about the same.
At Karan Johar’s show called Koffee With Karan, Kareena and his father along with Saif Ali Khan shared the rate card of the kid stating that the photo of the kiddo was sold at INR 1500. It talks a lot about it. So, with loads of buzz around, the popular filmmaker called Madhur Bhandarkar had an idea about making a film on Taimur Ali Khan. After getting the clearance from Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan, he has now registered the name as Taimur. So, one can imagine the intention of the filmmaker as he seems to have the plan to make a movie on a kid.
We know Bhandarkar as a realistic filmmaker who finds out real-time issues to make a film. Taimur Ali Khan seemed a potential star kid and can entertain the audience in a big way. Well, he has his birthday on 20th December when he is turning second this year. On his Big Day, her parents have planned a birthday in South Africa. And we know Taimur Ali Khan’s parents have thrown a pre-birthday party for his family and friends in Mumbai. It was attended by all his relatives and close friends and their photos in the social media have gone viral. Stay tuned to know more about the film and others.
Raj Kapoor’s 94th Birthday- 5 interesting facts to check on this Big Day
Needless to say that the history of B Town cannot be complete without mentioning the yesteryear director Raj Kapoor. He was born on this day way back in 1994 and was the eldest son of the Kapoor’s family. His father Prithviraj Kapoor was the pioneer of Indian Cinema and Theatres. Raj Kapoor was born and brought up in this environment that led acting in his blood. He carried forward the legacy of forward taking his career in the film industry to new heights. This eventually gave the industry something new and interesting that anyone in the Hindi Cinema could just wish for. His films with a simple story with a socialist touch having soothing songs and dance move all across the world giving him a fanbase all over the globe. He is certainly among the biggest showman of B Town. Thanks to his knack of creating robust visual sense and quality par excellent. At his big day, when his fans celebrate his 94th Birthday, it would be interesting to unleash some of his interesting facts, have a look:
1). Global Recognition – When it comes to global recognition, the director Satyajit Ray is not the lone maker. In fact, Raj Kapoor has been nominated for the prestigious award platforms of the world in Europe for his movies like Awaara and Boot Polish way back in the early fifties.
2). One man many titles – The actor, director Raj Kapoor was the man with several titles. One key title given to him was “the Clark Gable of the Hindi Cinema”. This was only as he remained the top performers at the box office in the history of Bollywood.
3). Greatest Performance spotted by Time magazine – The world reputed and a known magazine called Time has rated RK’s performance in his film Awaara among the top 10 greatest performances in the world of all time.
4). Brought out new talents – He gave Hindi Cinema new talents thus bringing out the music directors Shankar-Jaikishan along with the known lyricists Hasrat Jaipuri along with Shailendra into Bollywood.
5). Started Young – He entered into the B Town long back in 1935 working as a child artist in the movie Inquilab when he was barely 10 years old.
A Big Salute to the greatest directors of Indian Cinema. We wish his family a very happy and prosperous day.
Ayushmann Khurrana & Bhumi Pednekar unite in Amar Kaushik’s next movie Bala
For Ayushmann Khurrana, films in Bollywood come in different taste and style. He has given movies with unique and interesting issues, which are even counted among the taboo topics. Interestingly, he has done a few movies of this sort with Bhumi Pednekar as well. These include movies like Dum Laga Ke Haisha and the previous year film called Shubh Mangal Savdhan. The former dealt with a love, hate and love kind of movie amidst the rural setup of Haridwar, while the latter had the issue of Erectile Dysfunction, which is a tough topic to deal in Indian films.
But for Ayushmann Khurrana and Bhumi Pednekar, it helped them to get success and recognition as well to handle issues like to prove their worth over the silver screen. Once again we hear the reports suggesting that the actors have come together to share the screen with the film directed by the Stree fame director called Amar Kaushik. This will be their first time to work with Amar, while for the two it is their third venture together. Amar Kaushik has confirmed this news in a statement given to the media stating the name of the film, which is titled as Bala. His statement read that this film will be a fun to watch with content again dealing with some real-time issues.
The film deals with a story of a man who is bald played by Ayushmann Khurrana while the women in it would be played by the lady who is of dark complextion and is seen often combating with the situation. The film will be produced by Dinesh Vijan under the banner Maddock Films. The film will give Khurrana to play the prosthetic role as well. We know Dinesh had worked with Amar with the Rajkummar Rao and Shraddha Kapoor starrer movie called Stree. The film will hit the floors next march and would be hitting the screens this September. Khurrana has given two films one after the other called Andhadhun and Badhaai Ho. He is also doing the other film Dream Girl with Nushrat Bharucha. And Bhumi is doing a film called Sonchiriya with Sushant Singh Rajput.