Ayushmann Khurrana’s wife and Debutante filmmaker Tahira Kashyap Khurrana recently took to her Instagram handle and shared a video, where she can be seen addressing about how she was admitted to the ICU due to Bottle Gourd Toxicity.
Sharing the video post, she captioned it, “PLS LISTEN TO THIS! @instagram is an amazing platform for spreading awareness! Pls read about BOTTLE GOURD TOXICITY! I might be sounding all sorted and cool in this video that I made from my set, but I was in deep sh#%! Sharing deets as doctors also asked me to spread the awareness around too. I have picked my phone on all those who I know have the #greenjuice Bottle gourd toxicity has dire consequences, and dire is an understatement. Please read in between the lines. It’s lethal. In the name of health just don’t keep popping juices! There was a reason why I was in the ICU for the same, don’t want to divulge more gory details, but pls spread the word around #bottlegourdtoxicity #dhudhi #greenjuice”
In the video, Tahira talks about her recent incident and tries to create awareness about the condition called bottle gourd toxicity.
In the video, she narrated an entire incident, where she ended up consuming a mixture of “haldi, doodhi and amla” (turmeric, bottle gourd juice and Indian gooseberry), despite its bitter taste, and ended up with “17 bouts of vomit” and her “blood pressure dropped to 40”.