Rashmika Mandanna, also known as the National Crush, has developed a practice of posting her Dear Diary on social media. These updates are the most requested as the month begins with so many good things.
To keep fans updated about her daily routine and counting on all the things she did through the day, Rashmika shared, “Oh Oh Oh my diary ??♀️ I forgot! ?
– woke up to Aura’s scratching and biting and tickling.. ?
– watched some TV since we didn’t have shoot.. and I woke up early unnecessarily.. ?
– fed Aura her food.. her medicines ?
– my team @goldandglittr and @chakrapu.madhu came home.. we chilled a bit.. ?
– had two phone call interviews.. ✨
– got ready.. headed to the meeting.. ?
– both the meetings went well.. met some really nice people ❤️
– did some dubbing for one of the ad films ✨
– got back home by 8 pm✨
– ate some dinner.. again fed aura her food and meds and
– both of us went to sleeeeppp! ?
What a nice day it was yesterday! ?✨”
Rashmika Mandanna is currently based in Mumbai, where she is completing all of her job obligations. She also recently created #SpreadingHopes, a campaign to share stories of ordinary people accomplishing incredible things. In these difficult times, she is spreading positivity by telling stories.
Rashmika will make her Bollywood debut in the film ‘Mission Majnu,’ which also stars Sidharth Malhotra. She also recently begun filming on her second Hindi film, ‘Goodbye,’ in which she will appear alongside Amitabh Bachchan and Neena Gupta.