The MeToo Campaign has come a long way taking many top names into its garb, and the recent one also include the 3 Idiots director Rajkumar Hirani. Some of the big names include Alok Nath who as per the latest news has to bear the heat of the said campaign. He was terminated from CINTAA (Cine & TV Artists Association) last year when his news of rape allegation surfaced in the media with the TV producer called Vinta Nanda filing an FIR. Now, in the fresh punishment against the veteran actor Alok Nath the FWICE (Federation of Western India Cine Employees) for non-cooperation.
As per the media reports, the director of the group announced the termination of his membership with a six-month ban this Friday Evening. The report said that the body had issued a six months non-cooperative directive to the actor, but he did not respond to the notice allowing the body to take this action. The office bearers have shared the reports to the concerned department called Prevention of Sexual Harassment committee commonly known as POSH. They informed that the committee is investigating into this matter and calls it a big crime that will have such repercussions. He said both the parties had been informed about the investigations and the action taking place against the actor.
On the other side, Alok Nath has been denying on these charges and call it to be bogus. He is only saying let the law take its own course. He is among the first one to be banned by the above-said bodies. Sajid Khan too has been accused in this matter which made him step down from the director’s chair for his forthcoming movie which is the next part of Housefull. Alok Nath has been carrying his clean image and was in the news for trying some rap in the favor of the NDA government as well. He has acted in a number of TV shows and films. Some of the Bollywood movies include Maine Pyar Kiya, Hum Aap Ke Hai Kaun, Hum Sath Sath Hai and many more.