Meaning of Kochadaiiyaan in English is the king with long curly mane. The songs are composed by A.R. Rahman and this is a 3D motion captured animated movie starring Rajnikanth and Deepika Padukone. The theme song of the movie Maattram Ondrudhaan Maaraadhadhu was sung by Rajnikanth.
The lyricist Vairamuthu and actor Rajnikanth worked on the lyrics of the movie for a week and Rajnikanth sang the Hindi version as well. There are 9 tracks in the movie where “Mannapenin Sathiyam” revolves around wedding situation, Karma Veeran” focused on struggles and victory. “Methuvaagathaan” is the commercial song for period drama and Engae Pogudho Vaanam” is sung by S. P. Balasubrahmanyam. The songs are entertaining.
Enjoy the all songs :
Find the list of Kochadaiiyaan all songs :
- Aye Jawaan‘ (sung by A.R. Rahman & Raihanna)
- Dil Chaspiya‘ (sung by Arijit Singh, Jonita Gandhi)
- Bol De‘ (sung by Javed Ali), ‘Vaada Vaada (FEMALE)’ (sung by Shashaa Tirupati)
- Mera Gham‘ (sung by Shreya Ghoshal, Javed Ali)
- Thandav‘ (sung by Raqeeb Aalam)
- Vaada Vaada (MALE)’ (sung by Karthik)
- Rana’s Dream‘, ‘Aaya Khwab Ka Mausam‘ (sung by Raghav Mathur).