Jatin Sarna Bio :
Born: 2 November 1984
Age : 34 years
Height : 5.4
Birthplace : New Delhi
Upcoming movie: 83
Jatin Sarna was born on 2nd November 1984.He is an Indian film and theatre actor, as well as stage director, best known for his work in Meeruthiya Gangsters,Saat Uchakkey, Oass, Chor Chor Super Chor, and O Teri. He appears in Sacred Games, an original Netflix series directed by Vikramaditya Motwane and Anurag Kashyap.
Jatin was born and brought up in a Punjabi family in New Delhi, India. He is a commerce graduate and did his B.Com from Delhi University. In 2006, he joined Shri Ram Centre for Performing Arts and completed his 2 years course in acting and later served there as a repertory actor till 2011.
After completing his acting course, Jatin acted in several plays including Spartacus, The Seagull, Hamlet, Veer Abhimanyu, Gangster Samiti, Khidki and Maharathi. He has acted in more than 25 plays. His play Gangster Samiti got tremendous response from both the audiences and critics. He acted in the television series Zindagi Dot Com, Faujji…The Iron Man and Kyunki Jeena Isi Ka Naam Hai. He also appeared in a TV commercial for Murugappa Group.
Jatin’s first film role came in director Rakesh Ranjan Kumar’s Dear Friend Hitler (2011), which was released as Gandhi to Hitler in India. He next appeared as Javed in Oass in 2012. In the same year he acted in a short film, A Perfect Murder, which won numerous awards at the Delhi 48 Hour Film Project including Best Actor award for Jatin. He then made brief appearances in films like Chor Chor Super Chor, O Teri and Unfreedom, however none of the films could garner the needed attention.
In 2015, he bagged a key role in Zeishan Quadri’s Meeruthiya Gangsters, which had an ensemble cast including Jaideep Ahlawat, Aakash Dahiya, Nushrat Bharucha, Sanjay Mishra and Mukul Dev. His portrayal of Sanjay ‘Foreigner’ in the film got him rave reviews. In 2016, he appeared in writer director Sanjeev Sharma’s Saat Uchakkey as Babbe Tashni. Despite having a stellar cast of Manoj Bajpayee, Vijay Raaz, Kay Kay Menon, Annu Kapoor and Anupam Kher, the film failed to impress the critics as well as the audiences.
He recently appeared in On Camera with Ravie and shared his experiences and journey in Bollywood. On 8 July 2017, the Delhi premiere of his award winning short film Rage was held at Instituto Cervantes, Connaught Place, New Delhi, as a part of Whatashort Independent International Film Festival.
He is currently shooting for Sacred Games, an original Netflix series directed by Anurag Kashyap and Vikramaditya Motwane based on Sacred Games (novel) by Vikram Chandra (novelist). He plays Deepak “Bunty” Shinde, a pivotal character in the series.
Now the actor is all set to present yet another memorable role as he steps into the shoes of Yashpal Sharma in much anticipated ’83. Directed by Kabir khan, the sports drama will unfold one of the biggest and most celebrated event in the history of cricket, as it brings to the screen the world cup victory of 1983. Leaving the fans excited with every updated, the makers have been announcing to the film team regularly.
As of 2019 Jatin is 35 years old and his sun sign is Scorpio. Jatin is 5 feet 8 inches (173 cm) Tall and weighs around 75kg (165 lbs.). His body measurements are (chest-bicep-waist) 40-15-32 inches. Jatin has Dark Brown eyes and black hairs.
- Actor: Manoj Bajpayee, Kay Kay Meone, Vijay Raaz, Akshay Kumar, Om puri.
- Actress: Kangana Ranaut.
- Director: Anurag Kashyab.
- Cricketer: M.S Dhoni.
- In 2008, Jatin joined “shri ram center for performing arts” and did a 2 years acting course there.
- As a theater artist, he has acted in around 30 plays with 200 performances and received tremendous appreciation for his work.
- Jatin was featured in a short film ‘A Perfect Murder’, which was loved by both the public as well as the critics. The film won several awards for which Jatin Won the best actor award at the Delhi 48 hour film project.
- In 2015, he was seen playing the lead role in the film ‘’ Meeruthiya Gangster’’ directed by Zeishan Quadri. He got rave views for his character ‘’Sanjay Foreigner’’.
- In 2016, he was featured in the film ‘’saat uchakkey’’, Babbe tashni. Though the film starred actors like Manoj Baipayee, Annu Kapoor, Kay Kay Menon, Vijay Raaz and Anupam kher , yet it could not win critics and public claims.
- He has also done a few TV series like kyunki Jeena Iski ka Naam hai , Zindagi dot com and fauji ….. The iron man.