Jaclyn Roxanne Eilers
Born : July 20, 1990
Age : 28
Birthplace : Illinois, United States
Nationality : American
Residence : Tampa, Florida
Height : 5’6
Spouse(s) : Jon Hill (m. 2009; div. 2018)
Jaclyn Roxanne Eilers was born on July 20, 1990 is an American YouTube personality best known for her makeup tutorial videos and for her collaborations with beauty brands BECCA cosmetics and Morphe Cosmetics.
Jaclyn grew up near Mineral, Illinois on a farm that had been in her family for four generations. In 1998, Jaclyn’s family including her father James, mother Robin, older brother Nicholas, and older sister Rachel moved to Tampa, Florida, after her father said he was called by God to pursue missionary work and become an evangelist. For the next several years, the family traveled to countries including India and Honduras to preach Christianity. Hill has been estranged from her father since her parents’ divorced in 2012.Hill was homeschooled during her childhood. She attended college in Sarasota, Florida where she studied photography. Jaclyn formerly worked as a freelance makeup artist and at a MAC Cosmetics store.
In August 2009 Jaclyn married drummer, Jon Hill. After almost 9 years of marriage, the couple announced their divorce on May 16, 2018. Hill explained in a YouTube video that she and ex-husband Jon divorced for many reasons. Hill stated, “We made good friends, not partners in life.
In 2011, Jaclyn started her YouTube channel, which became known for its celebrity makeup tutorials. In July 2017, she filmed a video with Kim Kardashian West, entitled “Get Ready with Me & Kim Kardashian,” which has become one of Jaclyn most viewed videos. As of April 2019, her YouTube channel has 5.9 million subscribers.
In 2015, Jaclyn collaborated with Australian cosmetics brand Becca to release a highlighter called “Champagne Pop.” Beauty retailer Sephora sold more than 25,000 units of “Champagne Pop” within 20 minutes of its release, breaking sales records. Becca was bought by Estée Lauder for $200 million in 2017.
In 2015, Jaclyn also collaborated with Morphe Cosmetics, creating a palette containing her favorite Morphe eye shadows. She released a limited-edition, gem-encrusted makeup brush set with Morphe in 2016, as well as a second eye shadow palette, under the marketing name “Jaclyn Hill x Morphe”, in 2017. All three products sold out quickly after their release dates. In June 2018 Jaclyn released her vault collection with Morphe. She said in her vault release video that these were the shades she didn’t choose for her Morphe X Jaclyn Hill palette. The vault consists of 4 palettes with 10 pans. They too sold out quickly after release.
Jaclyn collaborations with Becca and Morphe were reported to have sold $10.7 million and $12.2 million in EMVs, respectively.
In May 2019 Jaclyn Hill launched her own cosmetics line named Jaclyn Cosmetics. Her first line which consists of 20 nude lipsticks is due to launch on 30th May 2019. Jaclyn’s mother Robin Eilers works as her manager.
Jaclyn is 5’7 Feet (170 cm) Tall and weighs around 61 Kg (134 lbs.).Her Measurements are 34-25-37. Jaclyn has beautiful Dark Brown but she often opts to dye her hair in red or coppery hues and greenish blue eyes. Some of her distinctive features are unique eye color, Lips, Defined Jawline.
Health & Fitness:
Jaclyn works out regularly to keep herself fit and to keep her toned figure in best shape. Overall, she hits the gym 4 to 5 times a week. To complement her efforts in the gym, she follows a healthy and balanced diet. She tries to refrain from any form of sugar consumption and has often spoken about the difficulties in dealing with sugar cravings in her social media feed. She also abstains from dairy products, consumes fewer carbs, and alcohol. To make sure that she sticks to her healthy diet while traveling or working away from home, she packs her food and carries it along.
- During her school days, she was a cheerleader and by the age of 13, she had become a cheer coach for the Wildcats.
- She got braces at the age of 13 to make her teeth look better. She had to wear braces for 11 months.
- In her early childhood, she was raised at a pig farm. However, after her father started missionary work, her family moved to Tampa, Florida.
- In 2011, she took her first step towards her ascent to social media stardom by creating her YouTube channel.
- In 2015, she launched her eyeshadow palette in collaboration with Morphe Cosmetics.
- Clothing Items – Wayf Faux Suede Skirt, Camo Silky Soft Twill Boyfriend Shirt, Alice + Olivia Sophya Suede Mini Skirt, Slashed Mock Neck Cold Shoulder Sweater, LIKELY Manhattan Dress, Alice + Olivia V-Neck Ruched Jersey Dress, BP Denim Jacket, Topshop Slouchy Cardigan, Current/Elliott Boyfriend Shorts.
- Footwear – Katerina Over the Knee Boot, Highland Over the Knee Boot, Alice + Olivia Casey Over the Knee Boots.
- Accessories – Quay Australia Sagano 50mm Square Sunglasses, Michael Kors Medium Isadore’ Crossbody Bag, Saint Laurent Genuine Calf Hair & Calfskin Leather Satchel, Clare V. Leopard Print Genuine Calf Hair Tote, Rebecca Minkoff Convertible Crossbody Bag.
- Jewelry – Lana Jewelry’s Blake Large Bangle Hoop Earrings, Nordstrom Large Flat Hoop Earrings, BP Double Row Collar & Bar Necklace, Lana Jewelry’s Blake Lariat Necklace.
- Makeup Products – Anastasia Clear Brow Gel, Kardashian Beauty Joystick Lip Stick Pen, MAC Pro Longwear Concealer, MAC Cream Color Base, Becca Mineral Blush, Tarte Clean Slate Flawless 12-Hr Brightening Primer, Punker Original Smoky Shadow, Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz, Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer, Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base
- Dream Place – Santorini.