Just when Sushant’s family lawyer announced that no one can make any film or write a book on the life of the late actor, we hear the filmmaker Sanoj Mishra saying that he had discussed his film Shashank with his family. Their lawyer Vikas Singh categorically has announced the fact that no one on earth would be allowed to make any film, TV show or write a book without seeking the consent of KK Singh the father of the late actor Sushant. However, the filmmaker has another version for the same.
Sanoj had registered a film title called Shashank and has openly said that he is making a film on the life of Sushant. He had tweeted earlier about the film as one can check the following message:
Research 25 year
Shooting start …26 Dec 2020 pic.twitter.com/br47j6P9e2
— Sanoj Mishra Film director (@SanojMishra12) August 28, 2020
He even announced the star cast for the sme with Aarya Babbar leading the film. While talking about the same, he said, he had already informed about the same earlier before he registered the title for the same. He went on to say that he has been planning to make a film based on this subject since long but took all his time to make the announcement only after he returned from Patna. He said he did all the work for the venture and he was in touch with the family but no one objected to it.
However, the recent statement from their lawyer is surprising, claimed the filmmaker. So, this brings us to pose a question, is Sanoj Mishra’s film Shashank will be in legal trouble. Do, let us know more about it by commenting below. Stay tuned to know more on it only with us.