Bollywood’s Greek God Hrithik Roshan is every female’s desire, and there are crazy fan girls of the actor who always root for him. The actor turns 49 today, and he has come far in his journey in the industry with his hard work, honesty and determination. From being the world’s most handsome man to being one of the sexiest Asian men, Duggu achieved several milestones in his entire career.
However, everything isn’t easy, and his path was difficult too. being introverted, facing stammering problems, and what not? The actor made his way through different problems and emerged as a superstar in the industry. Today, on his 49th birthday, here are some fascinating facts about the Bollywood star that make him a true fighter!
- Some of us know that the actor has six fingers which is quite unusual. Due to this, he was differentiated from other kids and wasn’t allowed to play with them only due to his looks. However, with his passion and efforts, he has achieved titles like ‘Sexiest man of Asia,’ ‘Most Desirable Man of India and Asia,’ and the ‘World’s Most Handsome Actor.’
- Hrithik Roshan had a stammering problem since his childhood, but this didn’t stop him from delivering amazing dialogues in movies. He has even mimicked Big B Amitabh Bachchan’s voice in the film Kaabil.
- Since he is the son of director Rakesh Roshan and belongs to a filmy family, many would call him a Nepotism star. Let us tell you, he made his name in movies with immense hard work. Before entering Bollywood as an actor, he worked as an assistant director in his father’s films, Koyla and Karan Arjun. His first salary was Rs. 100 and he had to dance in his grandfather Om Prakash’s film along with veteran actor Jitendra.
- Hrithik Roshan had suffered severe injuries in past and doctors advised him to not dance as it will strain his body. Despite knowing that it could be life-threatening, Hrithik adopted all the measures possible and today no actor in Bollywood can beat him when it comes to dancing.
- The actor has also battled the serious disease of brain tumour and won over it. He always preferred fighting rather than quitting, which is inspiring to many.
- It’s only due to his honest efforts that his debut film ‘Kaho Na Pyar Hai’ proved to be a huge hit. Not just this, the film won a total of 92 awards making its way to the Guinness Book of World Records for receiving the highest awards.
We Wish Hrithik Roshan, a very Happy Birthday!
For more such exciting and fresh updates on Television, OTT, Bollywood, and Hollywood, stay tuned to Cine Talkers. Also follow us on our social media pages including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube