Meenakshi Dixit is an acclaimed actress from south and has won filmfare awards too. Her bollywood debut was made with ‘P se PM tak’ and now her next film ‘Lal Rang’ with hot Randeep Hooda is due for release.
1. Tell us where have you been last few days?
Ans: I travelled to Hyderabad for a ETV show and also travelled to my hometown to meet my parents. Now time to be here and promote my film “Laal Rang”
2. Lal Rang releases soon how was your experience working in it?
Ans: It was great working in “Laal Rang” I got a chance to be part of such a brilliant script, great actors, amazing music, talented technicians above all its a very realistic film.
3. How well did you get along with Randeep hooda?
Ans: He is the most humble person I have come across, was a treat to work with him. And ofcourse I learnt a lot working with such a dynamic actor.
4. What’s next in the pipeline?
Ans: Announcements will be made soon, I am yet not allowed to talk about things in Hindi, but yes my films in Tamil and Kannada are on floor and another Tamil movie up for release.
5. After ‘P Se Pm Tak’ is this film for you it’s been a steady graph upwards what next do you expect from the industry for yourself?
Ans: I am very happy the way film industry is recieving me, lot of things falling in, but taking up things that will take me higher than where I stand now especially in terms of creative satisfaction, which is important for me.
6. Down south you’re a big name is moving to bollywood a conscious effort? Ans: Nothing was conscious, neither going in and working in south nor moving back here, all this just happened and I went on with the flow. Hindi is my heart and mother tongue so working in Bollywood is like being home.
7. Are you continuing with films in the south?
Ans: Yes absolutely, wherever I get an opportunity to move a step ahead in life, grow as an actor and person, shall take it up.
8. Which are the directors and actors you’re looking to work with in the future? Ans: I would love to work with Raju Hirani, Shoojit Sircar and among actors Irfan Khan and Farhan Akhtar.
9. Tell us something about yourself? What is the real meenakshi like?
Ans: Meenakshi is just too real all the time. The moment someone speaks to me for 30 secs can get to know that I am just a simple person. But love to wear my confidence all the time.
Actress ends leaving a small qoute for her fans. She adds, “My Fans are my world and my passion (work) is my oxygen and thats how I survive.”
Way to go Meenakshi.