In a recent update in SRK’s son Aryan Khan’s case! According to the latest reports Aryan Khan would get bail soon. As per the reports the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) has collected almost all evidence against Aryan Khan. The starkid may get relief on Thursday. The agency is now trying to caught the network of peddlers who supply drugs to high-profile buyers.
According to the NCB officials it is enough to prove the case againg Aryan Khan as his case is majorly baised on two proofs.
As per the reports the first case against Aryan Khan is his confession and statement given to NCB where he claimed to have taken drugs. News18 reported that a source has claimed to the publication that no urine test or other test was conducted to check if he had taken drugs the day he was detained from the cruise by the investigators. Anofficial also clarified to the publication that a basic medical check-up was done as per the formalities. The relevance of his statement to NCB in the court remains in question.
Second evidence is Aryan’s chats. According to NCB officers, his communications suggest he was planning to consume drugs while inviting him for the party. Officials stated that his talks also backed up the first indications that he had used narcotics. His chats also corroborated the first evidence that he had taken drugs, officials claimed.
“His chat is another evidence where he has talked about taking drugs. Chats also revealed that Aryan Khan was also invited for the party by his friend who had also told him about the drugs to which he agreed,” the official said.
Aryan Khan’s older chats also show he had taken drugs earlier, the official added.
“When we boarded the cruise, our team wasn’t aware that Aryan Khan is also here. We got to know about his presence when we entered a cabin room where we saw him along with his friend. Hashish was recovered from his friend who was in the room. They had planned to take drugs,” a senior NCB official claimed.
Sources in NCB also said that Aryan Khan would usually get drugs from his friends but in one or two instances, he took drugs from peddlers.
Sources have denied any Bollywood link in the claim. “So far, we have not got any evidence which says that some party was organised along with other Bollywood celebrities. There is no extra angle which hints involvement of another celebrity,” sources in NCB told News18.