Today’s Amazon Quiz Info:
- Today’s Amazon Quiz Prize: Vivo S1 Smartphone
- Amazon Quiz Date: June 14 2020
- Amazon Quiz Time: 8am–12pm
- Winners List Declaration Date: 30th Jun 2020
How to Play the Amazon Quiz?
- Step 1: This is an Amazon App only offer, so we suggest you download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
- Step 2: Now open the Amazon App & Sign in into your Amazon Account (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
- Step 3: How to go to the Amazon Quiz? Go to the homepage and scroll down in the Amazon app > Offers > click on Amazon Quiz 8 AM to 12 PM. Another way to go to the Amazon Quiz page is by clicking on the Menu > Programs and Features > FunZone
- Step 4: Now just click the Amazon Quiz Banner & start the quiz by tapping the “Start” Button
- Step 5: You have to answer the five questions correctly in the Daily Amazon Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes
- Step 6: After answering all of today’s Amazon Quiz questions correctly, you will then be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw
- Step 7: The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winners list declaration date
Amazon Quiz Answers – Jun14, 2020
Question 1. Who according to Forbes has become Football’s first-ever billionaire?
Answer 1: Cristiano Ronaldo
Question 2. WeTransfer, a data-sharing website was founded in 2009 in which country?
Answer 2: Netherlands
Question 3. Which famous business leader born on June 10th worked at Applied Materials and McKinsey & Company before joining Google?
Answer 3: Sundar Pichai
Question 4. Name India’s popular bicycle brand which shut down its operations on World Bicycle Day 2020.
Answer 4: Atlas Cycles
Question 5. Who is the director of Sadak 2- starring Alia Bhatt, Sanjay Dutt and Pooja Bhatt, the sequel to the 1991 movie Sadak?
Answer 5: Mahesh Bhatt