5 surprising facts about Emily in Paris actress Lily Collins
Emily in Paris actress Lily Collins has been making headlines these days not just due to her professional commitments but because of her personal life too. The actress was recently alleged to have copied Aia Bhatt’s outfit from Koffee With Karan, and this isn’t the first time it happened. She was once also spotted wearing a dress similar to Bollywood actress Katrina Kaif. Well, fans spotting and claiming the similarities between the outfits of celebs isn’t a new thing, and it is now common in showbiz. How celebrities choose to dress up is totally their personal choice.
Let us tell you: Besides the popular Netflix series ‘Emily in Paris,’ the British-American actress has been known for showcasing her acting talent in several projects. Surprisingly, her first time in front of the camera was at the age of 2. Shocked, right?
You all recognize her from her titular role in the series ‘Emily in Paris,’ but she was one of the chosen nominees to compete for the Golden Globe. She was the daughter of a well-known musician, Phil Collins. Prior to his entry into the industry, she established herself as a successful journalist.
Today, we bring you some interesting facts about Emily in Paris actress Lily Collins that very few people know.
- Her father, Phil Collins, was a British musician. Since the actress was born in the UK, she had a British accent, not an American one.
- Besides acting in ‘Emily in Paris,’ she has also produced this rom-com TV series. Revealing her significance as a part of the show, the actress disclosed how she brought several changes to the show to ensure inclusivity.
- Lily Collins dated Nick Jonas (now married to Priyanka Chopra) in 2016. While the actress has always been tight-lipped about her personal life, Nick once talked about their relationship and praised her, saying, “She is amazing.”
- She announced her engagement to the writer and director Charlie McDowell in 2020. The duo tied the knot after one year.
- When the ‘Emily in Paris’ actress is lazing around with nothing to do, she spends her time watching reality shows like Real Housewives, Project Runway, and Top Chef.
Also Check: Emily In Paris Season 2: Netizens slammed the series for stereotyping French culture!
For more exciting and fresh updates on Television, OTT, Bollywood, and Hollywood, stay tuned to Cine Talkers. Also follow us on our social media pages including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.