The year is all set to end with a big hit Tiger Zinda Hai, which seems rocking over the box office. However, it started with Baahubali 2 that emerged the best grosser of the year. So, at the end of 2017 when it is just two days to pass, let’s have a look at the top grosser of Bollywood this year as enlisted as under:
1) Fukrey Returns : The film was released around two weeks back and it has so far earned Rs 77 crore and counting continues. Thanks to the postponement of Padmavati the film has done fairly well over the box office.
2) Kaabil : It was a typical masala movie with its director Sanjay Gupta adding all the spice that ensured that he has delivered a mass entertainer that held its own against the other big release of the day that came in the form of Shah Rukh Khan’s Raees. It earned 116 crore.
3) Badrinath Ki Dulhania: This was Karan Johar production that hit right at the moment when we saw the industry needing a big winner.The film that happens to be a fun musical entertainer has worked well for the masses with the cool class audience. It earned 116 crore.
4) Jolly LLB 2 : The film starring Akshay Kumar simply keeps up with his habit of delivering the hits after hits. His film did well with a decent collection unlike his previous hits like Rustom, Housefull 3 and Airlift. It earned 117 crores.
5) Raees : Indeed one of the best B Town films to see SRK in negative role. His incredible performance has impressed everyone and don’t forget the reprise Laila Mai Laila with Sunny Leone in it. The film had a decent business of 137 crores.