There is no dearth of bad actors when you talk about Bollywood world. You may often find them with bad roles with poor performances in most of the movies. These so called actors from the movie world are seen making fool out of them time and again, which even fail them to understand their own limits. Well, how about checking them in the following top 10 bollywood worst actors as under:
1) Abhishek Bachchan: He happens to be the son of a mega star- Amitabh Bachchan but in terms of performance he seems to be lagging behind. He was not short of movies right from Refugee to other top production house movies, however, he simply failed to prove his worth in different movies making them a big flop. Perhaps he still needs good lessons from the mega star to top the list of good actors.
2) Himesh Rehammiya: Another in this list is of Himesh who comes from a music background but fail to be a good actor. His music career has garnered him several awards, however, in terms of acting he seems to be lagging behind. His initiative for acting is seen as a naïve effort since he couldn’t do well in any of the movies he tried.
3) Tusshar Kapoor : He is considered as Mr. nowhere and only seen in acting the movies, which his sister has been producing these days. The fact is, he hardly knows that he cannot act like his father Jitendra and hence his horrendous kind of acting skills could take him at the top to assure him a successful career.
4) Emraan Hashmi : Another name is of Emran Hashmi who is known as serial kisser in Bollywood. If actors are given awards for kisses then he deserves an Oscar for the same. The funniest thing about this man is that he is really proud of his reputation and certainly not as a serial killer. It simply can make you feel that there are some actors like him who have no goal no drive at all.
5) Bobby Deol : He happens to be the son of the legend Dharmendra, but he seems to be far away from his father in terms of acting. He has simply proved out to be a fool with his mediocre roles in movies like Bichoo, Gupt, etc.
6) Dino Morea : He is among the actor with great looks and great body, however, in terms of acting skills he lags behind. For someone who seemed making a big bang to enter the movie world in Raaz playing opposite to Bipasha, however, his career has been always in the doldrums. He is nowhere seen now, and thus has failed badly making mockery of himself.
7) Harman Baweja : He happens to be the son of Harry Baweja who entered in the movie world with his debut Love Story 2050 opposite Priyanka Chopra but the fact is he has been always bad in his acting skills. Owing to his poor acting skills, he is hardly seen anywhere, even his latest movie seems to be narrating the same old story about his acting skills.
8) Ashmit Patel : Another actor who lives in a delusion that he can act but the fact is he can’t. He was seen acting in a number of movies, but all failed miserably and his acting skills remained the worst in one and all the movies. One of the worst thing to hear about this man was his cheaper kind of take on the MMS Scandal taking place with the actress Riya Sen.
9) Uday Chopra : Another man who seems to be ruining his father’s well established named is of Uday Chopra. Yash Chopra, who happens to be his father, was an ace man and known for his incredible sense for the movies. He is nothing but a funny kind of guy who doesn’t even know to laugh when it comes to movies. His funny scenes in movies (remember Dhoom) don’t really give any reason to the audience to laugh.
10) Sohail Khan : He is more known as a brother of Salman Khan who own his own production company but when it comes to acting, he seems to be lagging behind. All his movies wherein he acted are considered as a big flop thanks to his poor acting skills, which keeps him nowhere.
Filmmaker Madhur Bhandarkar to make a film on Taimur Ali Khan
Taimur Ali Khan was born around two years ago, and his name has been in the debate with many fringe groups calling it to be an anti-Indian name. In fact, the Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor Son Taimur has always made headlines in the media. So, whenever the kid goes, the media simply follows. And his popularity showcases no boundary. He is the youngest star kid to enjoy huge media attention. In fact, the kiddo even understands that paparazzi thing and responds the way that makes pleased. In terms of rate card of the star kid list, Taimur ranks on the top. His mother and others informed about the same.
At Karan Johar’s show called Koffee With Karan, Kareena and his father along with Saif Ali Khan shared the rate card of the kid stating that the photo of the kiddo was sold at INR 1500. It talks a lot about it. So, with loads of buzz around, the popular filmmaker called Madhur Bhandarkar had an idea about making a film on Taimur Ali Khan. After getting the clearance from Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan, he has now registered the name as Taimur. So, one can imagine the intention of the filmmaker as he seems to have the plan to make a movie on a kid.
We know Bhandarkar as a realistic filmmaker who finds out real-time issues to make a film. Taimur Ali Khan seemed a potential star kid and can entertain the audience in a big way. Well, he has his birthday on 20th December when he is turning second this year. On his Big Day, her parents have planned a birthday in South Africa. And we know Taimur Ali Khan’s parents have thrown a pre-birthday party for his family and friends in Mumbai. It was attended by all his relatives and close friends and their photos in the social media have gone viral. Stay tuned to know more about the film and others.
Raj Kapoor’s 94th Birthday- 5 interesting facts to check on this Big Day
Needless to say that the history of B Town cannot be complete without mentioning the yesteryear director Raj Kapoor. He was born on this day way back in 1994 and was the eldest son of the Kapoor’s family. His father Prithviraj Kapoor was the pioneer of Indian Cinema and Theatres. Raj Kapoor was born and brought up in this environment that led acting in his blood. He carried forward the legacy of forward taking his career in the film industry to new heights. This eventually gave the industry something new and interesting that anyone in the Hindi Cinema could just wish for. His films with a simple story with a socialist touch having soothing songs and dance move all across the world giving him a fanbase all over the globe. He is certainly among the biggest showman of B Town. Thanks to his knack of creating robust visual sense and quality par excellent. At his big day, when his fans celebrate his 94th Birthday, it would be interesting to unleash some of his interesting facts, have a look:
1). Global Recognition – When it comes to global recognition, the director Satyajit Ray is not the lone maker. In fact, Raj Kapoor has been nominated for the prestigious award platforms of the world in Europe for his movies like Awaara and Boot Polish way back in the early fifties.
2). One man many titles – The actor, director Raj Kapoor was the man with several titles. One key title given to him was “the Clark Gable of the Hindi Cinema”. This was only as he remained the top performers at the box office in the history of Bollywood.
3). Greatest Performance spotted by Time magazine – The world reputed and a known magazine called Time has rated RK’s performance in his film Awaara among the top 10 greatest performances in the world of all time.
4). Brought out new talents – He gave Hindi Cinema new talents thus bringing out the music directors Shankar-Jaikishan along with the known lyricists Hasrat Jaipuri along with Shailendra into Bollywood.
5). Started Young – He entered into the B Town long back in 1935 working as a child artist in the movie Inquilab when he was barely 10 years old.
A Big Salute to the greatest directors of Indian Cinema. We wish his family a very happy and prosperous day.
Ayushmann Khurrana & Bhumi Pednekar unite in Amar Kaushik’s next movie Bala
For Ayushmann Khurrana, films in Bollywood come in different taste and style. He has given movies with unique and interesting issues, which are even counted among the taboo topics. Interestingly, he has done a few movies of this sort with Bhumi Pednekar as well. These include movies like Dum Laga Ke Haisha and the previous year film called Shubh Mangal Savdhan. The former dealt with a love, hate and love kind of movie amidst the rural setup of Haridwar, while the latter had the issue of Erectile Dysfunction, which is a tough topic to deal in Indian films.
But for Ayushmann Khurrana and Bhumi Pednekar, it helped them to get success and recognition as well to handle issues like to prove their worth over the silver screen. Once again we hear the reports suggesting that the actors have come together to share the screen with the film directed by the Stree fame director called Amar Kaushik. This will be their first time to work with Amar, while for the two it is their third venture together. Amar Kaushik has confirmed this news in a statement given to the media stating the name of the film, which is titled as Bala. His statement read that this film will be a fun to watch with content again dealing with some real-time issues.
The film deals with a story of a man who is bald played by Ayushmann Khurrana while the women in it would be played by the lady who is of dark complextion and is seen often combating with the situation. The film will be produced by Dinesh Vijan under the banner Maddock Films. The film will give Khurrana to play the prosthetic role as well. We know Dinesh had worked with Amar with the Rajkummar Rao and Shraddha Kapoor starrer movie called Stree. The film will hit the floors next march and would be hitting the screens this September. Khurrana has given two films one after the other called Andhadhun and Badhaai Ho. He is also doing the other film Dream Girl with Nushrat Bharucha. And Bhumi is doing a film called Sonchiriya with Sushant Singh Rajput.